Top 10 Online Coding Courses For Kids And Teens To Learn In 2021
Coding in this generation has become a very important topic. He stepped up the game in the tech arena. It is the process of using a programming language to make a computer behave the way we want it to. It is a skill where programmers take instructions and translate them into a language understandable by machines. Supporting and encouraging children to learn coding at an early stage will help them develop skills over time and help them further their careers. This article provides a list of the best online coding courses that kids can learn this year.
• Minecraft with modules: This online course has proven to be one of the most popular online coding courses for kids. During online coding lessons, kids learn to edit with Minecraft. It involves learning how blocks, objects, creatures, and how the world works from a programmatic point of view.
• Introduction to coding: This course with WhiteHat Jr focuses on teaching coding, logic, structure and algorithm. It is taught by experts for children studying from grades 1 to 10. The company has IIT and IB trained professionals and offers a variety of online summer courses, ranging from beginner to professional level.
• Scratch off coding: This online programming course allows kids to advance in coding using the popular Scratch platform. Classes begin with an introduction to Scratch’s visual coding environment and teach key areas of branching and iteration as well as variables and game logic.
• Python encoder: This online course for kids teaches all about the popular Python programming language. Kids will start by learning coding logic before focusing more on Python and how to use it. This virtual coding course includes lots of hands-on learning, covering topics such as data types, variables, and more.
• Mathematical indices: It is one of the world’s leading live course platforms for math and coding skills. With their STEM.org accredited program, they have reached over 100,000 students in more than 20 countries. They focus on making logical and mathematical things in students and offer different coding courses for students who want to create applications and games based on computational thinking.
• Java encoder: These Java coding courses begin with a theoretical exam in coding logic. Using flowcharts and pseudocodes, kids will learn best practices for being a good coder, such as understanding the problem, creating solutions, and then writing programming code. Children will implement everything they have learned by creating fascinating play projects.
• Monkey Code: Code Monkey is a coding website that teaches kids to code through fun online games. Children will learn to write codes to help a monkey collect bananas. The player takes on a series of challenges and eventually learns to code in order to be able to create their own game.
• Codeshala: They offer online and offline training for young coders. Their course has three levels, each comprising 6 classes. Codeshala believes computer science should be a core subject taught in school, which is why their team of dedicated professionals are focused on building a community with young coders.
Share this article