Senior DevOps Engineer / Kubernetes Expert – Semi Remote – R760 per hour at e-Merge IT Recruitment
An excellent semi-remote opportunity to work with a renowned German manufacturing company where you will play a leading role in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with the latest technologies and trends
If you are ambitious and looking for a new challenge, APPLY NOW !!!!
- Extensive experience with container orchestration platforms, preferably Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- At least 4 years of practical experience in software development with object oriented programming languages ââsuch as C #, Java or Go
- Familiarity with microservices architectures, cloud architectures and container technologies such as Docker
- Proficiency in Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems e.g. RabbitMQ
- Experience with: Visual Studio IDE, design and deployment of web applications and web services, REST, GIT and experience in AGILE or SCRUM
- Cloud Computing Technologies, Business Drivers and Emerging Computing Trends
- Websites, including creating, configuring, monitoring and deploying a website
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure is a plus):
- Experience in implementing continuous integration and deployment (CI and CD) with Azure DevOps
- Automated deployment and configuration of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) components and systems
- Configuration management (for example Ansible)
- Linux virtual machines
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premises networks
- Authentication, authorization concepts (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery (design, configuration and operation)
- Infrastructure as code (ARM, Terraform models)
- Configuration management (for example, Ansible)
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions
- Event Hubs, Service Bus, IoT Hub
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
The reference number for this position is GZ53254 which is a long term contract position rotating between Midrand / Menlyn / Rosslyn and working from home offering a contract rate between R640 and R760 per hour, negotiable based on experience and capabilities. Contact Garth at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? IT recruitment e-Merge is a recruitment agency specializing in the niche. We provide options for our candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great posts.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired qualification level:
Find out more / Apply for this position