Junior trainer in Python programming – IT-Online
Our client in the UK is looking for a Junior Python Programming Trainer for a 6-12 month engagement. This position will be remote, 5 days a week (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) Monday through Friday.
- Support current trainers with
- Course supervision
- Creation of training materials
- Ensure a positive learning experience for participants
- Provide feedback on the quality of training delivery and course materials.
- Offer advanced technical training courses to industry professionals or individuals, advancing their careers once the correct levels of experience have been achieved.
Technical skills required:
- Work in the Jupyter Notebook environment
- Importing packages
- Python basics, including mathematical syntax and operators, variables, and data types
- Applying strings and regular expressions
- Create and modify Python lists, tuples, sentences and dictionaries
- Using functions and handling exceptions
- The application of complex control flows
- The exciting concept of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Work efficiently with files
- The Pandas Data Framework
- Your own real projects with Python
- Basic knowledge of NumPy
- 1+ year of relevant work experience.
- Previous tutoring/training experience in python programming preferred