Job application for 2020, 2021 fainting spells posted. Check details
Bengaluru-based IT company Wipro has announced a new hiring initiative, called “Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 and 2021,” to attract the best of the top engineering talent from across the country. The hiring is for students who graduated or post-graduated in 2020 and 2021, Wipro said.
- 10th standard: 60% or more
- 12th standard: 60% or more
- Degree: 60% or CGPA equivalent to 6.0 or higher, as directed by the university, according to the Wipro website.
- BE / B.Tech / 5 Years Integrated-M.Tech
- Applicants applying for the position at Wipro must have completed a full-time degree course recognized by the Central / State Government of India.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance education in 10th or 12th or degree.
CS / IT / Circuit
??3.50 lakh / year
Applicable for 12 months after enrollment ??75,000 pro rata
- Applicants who have participated in a selection process organized by Wipro in the past six months are not eligible.
- Must be an Indian citizen or must hold a PIO or OCI card
- Nationals of Bhutan and Nepal must submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro said applicants will be required to take a 128-minute online assessment test. First, there will be a 48 minute aptitude test. Second, there will be a written communication test, including writing a 20-minute essay, and finally the one-hour online programming test. Candidates can choose one of the programming languages for the coding test: Java, C, C ++, or Python.
After passing the online tests, applicants will be required to pass a technical interview and an HR interview, Wipro added.
Separately, another large IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), also invited applications for 500 vacant positions. The IT firm will hire BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates from the successful year 2020 and 2021.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!