Africa Focused Financial Services Organization is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Software Engineer, Java Developer, who is eager to seize an extremely valuable opportunity to become a Software Development Craftsman in Banking Industry.
You will need to implement, maintain and support Java systems as part of the IT strategy.
Are you looking to seize an exciting opportunity to be part of a complex and challenging group – APPLY NOW!
- 5-7 years of experience in application support
- 5 – 7 Extensive experience translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing programming code to create solutions.
- 5 to 7 years of Java experience and implementation of iOS projects.
- Mastery of Java and Workflow
- Computer skills
- IT development
- Computer applications
- Automated unit tests
- Data integrity
- looking for someone who has experience in basic Spring startup technologies ie Spring data, security, cloud, cache.
- API integration of microservices (RESTful services / Webservices)
- Exposure to database technologies (JPA / Hibernate, Postgres)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS cloud, RedHat OpenShift / Kubernetes / Docker)
- DevOps (CI / CD) (Build Pipeline, Bamboo / Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket)
- Java 8+
- Exposure to agile methodologies
- BSc Comp Science, B. Com Computer Science or graduate degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, information systems or similar.
- Computer programming course recognized by the bank or JAVA certification.
The reference number for this position is MK53512 which is a permanent Johannesburg CBD based position offering a cost for the company salary of R1.2m PA negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss it and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? IT recruitment e-Merge is a recruitment agency specializing in the niche. We provide options for our candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more important positions.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- DevOps (CI / CD)
- Java 8+
- Agile methodologies
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years of software development
Desired qualification level:
Find out more / Apply for this position