Credit to consumers.
There are various reasons for consumers to need a loan with Credit bureau and to apply for a credit intermediary. Often the borrower in this case has a negative Credit bureau entry and very few banks approve this loan.
What is the Credit bureau and where is its seat?
The Credit bureau is an institution in Germany, so foreign banks do not resort to the Credit bureau. Credit bureau takes over the credit check of the borrower in order to protect the bank against possible payment defaults. For foreign banks, the credit check is therefore carried out with other variables In this case, most attention is paid to income and collateral.
If these are available, the banks can grant a loan without Credit bureau information. Without secure income and collateral, banks usually do not lend. In the case of a loan application, it is essential to pay attention to the so-called approval of the credit intermediary.
Requirements that must normally be met for a Credit bureau loan
- The applicant must be a German citizen.
- He must be at least 18 and highest 58 years old.
- The applicant must have an open-ended and undeclared employment relationship and be employed by the current employer for at least one year.
- The transfer of the salary of the employer must be made to a current account, so that this is attachable.
- A loan with Credit bureau may possibly also be realized if the bank is provided with a guarantor with a corresponding credit rating. This would pay for any insolvency of the borrower for the installments.
- First and foremost, the banks provide such a debt-free loan with relatively small sums of money amounting to a few thousand euros. However, in principle, larger amounts are possible if the corresponding conditions are met.
In addition to a bank loan, it is also possible to obtain a personal loan despite negative Credit bureau. Even with a loan with negative Credit bureau, the offers of the numerous different providers and their conditions should be well compared with each other, since these differ enormously from each other.