Backend Developer – IT-Online
A leading organization is looking for a backend developer to join their team. The purpose of the role is to troubleshoot issues and provide cutting edge functionality to the business.
- Analyze and design new features
- Write robust and elegant code
- Write unit, integration and acceptable tests for all components
- Write, create and deploy automation scripts
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- Troubleshooting and root causes of errors
- Mentor other developers
- Provide functionality on time
About the employer:
- At least 3 years of professional development experience
- Proficiency in message queuing technology such as Rabbit / MQ
- Docker, Kubermeter, Knowledge of microservices
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in distributed computing and building enterprise-wide systems
- Proficiency in modern microservices programming languages such as Go, Scala, Java or Python.
- Proficiency in database technology such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or
PostgreSQL and object-relational mapping
- Since we are a multi-technological environment, computer knowledge
fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms are a
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for full software
development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, building processes
Please note that all positions will be filled in accordance with the company’s employment equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to [URL Removed] you do not receive feedback on your application with us within 2 weeks of submission, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website and other career sites for future opportunities that may arise.POPIA Disclaimer: Please note that by responding to this posting and providing your personal information in application thereof, you confirm your express and informed consent to Persaf Holdings (Pty) Ltd and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates to process your personal information; keep your personal information in our database for future correspondence; to contact you when appropriate opportunities arise; and that the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Find out more / Apply for this position